Yay! In anticipation of Quiltcon, there's a little get-to-know-you linky party. We're supposed to share a picture of ourselves and then five things you don't know about us.
And my five things are:
- I love to try new things... so I've tried pottery (but I was so bad that I could never make anything but plates), knitting, scrapbooking, beading, and I have a small collection of the tools for these various crafts to show for it!
- I'm an ultramarathoner and ran 50K to raise funds for Alzheimers, which is a cause near to my heart.
- I lived in the Midwest for 7 years and never wore a hat during the winter. I don't do hat-head.
- Sunsets take my breath away, so does running after my kids.
- I learned to cross-stitch in elementary school and recently found my old floss. Score! Perfect for hand-quilting, and maybe making some friendship bracelets at Quiltcon.
So how about you? I'd love to hear something about you, and if you are going to Quiltcon, I hope to see you there!