Saturday, April 13, 2013

a little Parsley

Hello! I haven't had a lick of time to sew lately, but how could I turn down the chance to pattern test Rae's Parsley pants!?!? She's got about a gazillion options of how to make the pants super cute-- I opted for the elastic waist with pouchy pockets. 

Ta da! They fit perfectly!


Little guy thinks that they are just perfect to pair with his animal masks.


If you are a big butt pattern fiend, these are the perfect next pattern for when your kiddo outgrows those! Rae should be releasing this pattern next week, so keep your eyes peeled!

3 comments:

  1. I like his jacket too.....soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Elaine! I am excited for the pattern to be released!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's just too cute. I keep hoping to catch you online - but you're always so busy! :) I'll catch you soon I'm sure!
    Were the pants easy enough for me to make? I don't care for making clothes or following patterns.... lol. :) Does she have an option for making shorts? :)

    ReplyDelete